kelly montoya means a lot to me and lemme tell you there are not many things that mean a lot to me i mostly have a ‘well ok whatever’ attitude to most of life but not kel
kel mattters a whole bunch
i just remembered that one time we played monopoly and it was me, ma, pa, frankie, fiona and graeham and we ended up in like, teams near the end of the game like ‘ahh friend help me’
i was with dad fiona was with mum and frankie and graeham were together and the game had progressed so that two sides of the board were frankie and graehams and the other two sides were mine and dads
and frankie cheats at monopoly so much but like she pulled a chance or a community chest and graeham just comes over her shoulder like ‘ooh, advance to go! awesome!’ cause none of them had any fucking money and couldn’t really afford anything
and so they go to go and dads the banker and theyre like ‘hey give us our £400’ and dads like ‘FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS?! daylight robbery!’
and they just start giggling and trying not to giggle, and eventually we get them to show us the card
guess who’d been assessed for street repairs
those fuckers still won though i think
“you want to go toe-to-toe with me, pretty boy?”
Still more sexual tension established in these three seconds than Makorra established throughout all of season one.
no one can argue that one damn
Yeah, I can’t argue with that.
1. There will be several days that you daydream about stepping in front of a city bus. Don’t. It will not be beautiful. It will not be brave. It will be selfish. It will be broken. Your mother will cry.
2. Don’t write for him. Write for you. Write for others like you. Write so the girl that thinks about stepping in front of public transportation doesn’t. Don’t be selfish.
3. When you will yourself to sleep and it doesn’t come- get up. It doesn’t matter that it’s 3 am. There will be other 3 am’s. Take a shower. Take two. Wash him out of your hair. Write a poem. Read the same book you’ve read 202 times again. The 203rd time might tell you something different. Don’t stay in bed- you will think about the bus again.
4. Don’t kiss him because he’s broken. Don’t kiss him because his laughter never reaches his eyes. Don’t try and fix him. Fix yourself first. Be selfish. He can’t save you.
5. Date yourself. Take yourself out to eat. Don’t share your popcorn at the movies with anyone. Stroll around an art museum alone. Fall in love with canvases. Fall in love with yourself.
6. Dress up and wear red lipstick and get drunk with your friends. They’re the ones that will pick you up. Don’t kiss him. Or him. Don’t fall asleep on strange couches with strange boys. When his hand slides up your dress walk away. Hit him. Don’t kiss him. He can’t save you.
7. Get another tattoo. Get five more. Get another hole in your ear. Don’t listen to your dad. You will still be able to get a job. Did you really want to be employed by someone like your father? Haven’t you had enough of judgmental old white men anyway? Get fuck you tattooed in tiny letters on your hip.
8. When you feel the yearning for a new city- start over. Take 200 bucks and a three suitcases. Work anywhere that will have you. Meet strange people and forget your name. Call yourself Ruby. No one will know the difference. Remember to call your mother. Don’t be selfish. Come home when you find yourself in the strangers and the small one bedroom apartment.
9. Don’t whisper evil things into your own ear. Other people are going to shout them at you. Be your own hero. Keep a sword on your key ring.
10. Don’t step in front of a city bus. It will not be beautiful. Live. Stay up all night with a boy that promises you everything and means it. Live. See shitty local bands with a friend. Wear a different band’s t-shirt. No one will care. Live. Have a baby girl with tiny fingers and tiny toes someday. Pour love into her until it’s overflowing. Live. Wake up. Staying in bed all day is not poetic.
Do you hear that? It’s me. It’s your life. Wake up.” —
My summer goal is to delete my tumblr
Benedict Cumberbatch, excerpt from Neigh magazine (via galifianafuck)
I CANT BREATH
WHY DOESN’T THIS HAVE MORE NOTES????
THIS DESERVES THE NOTES OF EVERY SINGLE TUMBLRER EVEN IF YOURE NOT PART OF A FANDOM
“DIRECTIONERS, GET THE FUCKING GLITTER.” I AM CRYING OKAY THIS IS SO PERFECT.
THE BEST POST ON THIS FUCKING WEBSITE. OMG. ALL OF THE AWARDS.
I CANT TAKE THIS LITERALLY EVERY FANDOM JUST TEAMED UP THIS IS TOO BEAUTIFUL OMG
WE’RE NOT ARGUING OVER WHICH FANDOM IS BETTER, WE’RE DEFENDING THE WEBSITE THAT MAKES US ALL ONE, THIS IS SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND I CANT
I’M GOING TO KILL MYSELF YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID AND RUDE
I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD PERSONALLY APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE IN THE FACEBOOK SCREENCAP THEY DON’T DESERVE YOUR IDIOTIC BULLSHIT
“For the last 20 years of my life, I’ve been wearing something unrecognizable. I’ve been acting for 20 years now and I’ve been under the radar.”- Doug Jones
when your friend does a fandom reference at you and you don’t get it the first time
remember when i thought i only liked boys
remember when i thought i only liked girls
remember when i was under the delusion that my sexuality was anything that could be explained without getting extremely flustered and ending up shouting “I DON’T FUCKING KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE CUTE AND IT MAKES ME UPSET”